Reijaards Headless guitar, model Rogen P90's
The Reijaards model Rogen was designed to meet the needs of the traveling guitarist. The lightweight and headless design makes it the perfect guitar to carry with you on planes, trains etc.
The body is a chambered / hollowbody and the pickups are handwound by Reijaards.
You can find a nice article about model Rogen here
- African Mahogany body
- AAA Flamed European Maple top
- Maple neck D-shaped
- Spokes Wheel truss-rod
- Rosewood fingerboard, 22 frets, 12" radius.
- 24,75" Scale, Jescar 51100 frets Gold EVO
- Tuners and headless gear by TAN-Bridges
- Reijaards Custom Handwound humbucker sized P90 set with wood inlay
- CTS components / MOD cap. / 3 way toggle switch
- Custom design F-Hole (Y-shape requested by owner)
- Bone nut
- Odies Oil finish.
- Weight +/- 2100 grams
- Incl. Slickbag gigbag
NOTE: All woods used are sustainable/certified
- Traveler Guitar
- Headless Guitar, Semi Hollow, handwound humbucker sized P90 set